Saturday, January 12, 2008

I resolve to... break every resolution I can!


2007 rocked… literally... and it doesn’t look like the party is over yet! But then comes a sobering thought! Came across my diary of last year and was in splits minutes after I started reading it. I was of course going through my new year’s resolutions and was laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of the fact that I managed to keep just a handful of them (that’s if I am lying and none if I am honest!)


Every year I decide I will not make any resolution… but the sadist in me loves to make them because it’s a lot of fun to see them break!

In 2008 I resolve to:
  • Exercise – it’s been 12 days and I haven’t managed it yet.
  • Clean my closet regularly and not wait for the spring break – Which reminds me, I haven’t really cleaned since last spring!
  • Spend some more time at home – Hmmm… the less said the better.
  • Not kill myself at work – So far so good! Not a single late night this new year!
  • Be nice to people! – Hmmm… never mind!
  • Save money – I don’t have a choice but to do this!
  • Control my temper – I have to do this…

Sigh… some things are just destined to remain undone. ;)

3 comments:

Vibhash Prakash Awasthi said...

time to review...to how many of above u have stuck till now?

Kartick Sitaraman said...

Yeah - status update ?

Anonymous said...

Good words.