Thursday, September 13, 2007

Welcome to My World!


Surreal very simply put, means bizarre or dreamlike. In fact surrealism is a philosophical movement that was started post the first world war by a group of artists and writers whose works featured an element of surprise, unexpected juxtapositions, and absurdity to the point of being humourous, comical and confusing! Of course, without going into the details of surrealism as a movement, let me get straight to the point.

After writing about the most random topics, social issues, personal musings and advisory features, I decided it was time for a new blog... a blog about myself and my surreal life which has all the above stated elements. My life thats full of surprises (hopefully all good ones), unexpected encounters, randomness to the point of comical absurdity, and yet a saneness that still manages to prevails over all these unforeseen happenings! A blog about my real world that is surreal!

No comments: