Thursday, September 13, 2007

Okay… that sounded so much better in my head!


“Okay… that sounded so much better in my head!” How many times have I said this… I have really lost the count. After a hilarious encounter with a friend earlier today… I decided to list something’s I have said over a period of time, that sounded so much better in my head… but almost made me look a nutcase when I said it aloud!

- She has to be really old at least 75… what young woman would call herself Ruth? (in discussion with a colleague about a SME named Ruth from the clients site, who neither of us had seen before!)
- I am not irritated… I am very very peeved! (To which my friend responded… yes… that’s much better!)
- How the hell am I expected to remember my cell number? I call myself, well almost never! (I don’t know why that’s weird… isn’t it true?)
- You get awesome Chinese food at that Udpi restaurant! (You do! What’s funny about that?)
- Her posture resembles that of a cow sitting under the tree… (Every time I see a cow I remember her… no kidding!)
- Of course he is good-looking… okay… maybe not good-looking in an obvious way! (While talking about a colleague!)
- He is really nice… but I hate that guy!
- I am feeling very blue today… (Okay… tell me when you feel red, green, orange, white?)
- He’s got a handsome voice! (Yeah this doesn’t make sense to me either!)
- He should not be allowed to play… he is so ugly! (While discussion Romesh Powar! And yes, that’s what a manager looks for in a every cricket player!)
- I am not lying… I am just twisting facts…
- It’s not that I am short… I am just not tall!
- I have realized that I can sleep with my eyes open… honest!

I am sure this is not the final list… as what I think and what I say… very rarely make sense!