Monday, September 17, 2007

Power of a good cry?


I cried after a long time today… no actually I bawled… bawled like a baby! I don’t know why I cried… who I cried for…
Maybe I was missing someone dearly… maybe it was just the usual sadness of Ganpati visarjan… maybe it was sheer panic about the glorious uncertainty of my life… I have no clue!

I am not a cry-baby by nature, but I do cry when life becomes difficult… or when things just don’t go the way I want them to… I shed a tear or two when I feel lost and heartbroken… but I very rarely remember crying without a reason.

But today was sooo much different… for I cried without reason, purpose... and at the end of those precious moments of crying… I felt good… really good… light, relaxed… and a hell lot better! Sometimes… a good cry really helps!

No comments: